- Do you make cookies or cupcakes?
Beginning March 1, 2017, I am no longer offering cupcakes, cookies, or any specialty items. This will allow me to focus on my passion – cake.
- Do you use a box mix?
All cakes are made from scratch using recipes that are tried and true.
- How much are your cakes anyway?
Base price is based on number of servings. Price per serving has increased to $3.50 per serving for ALL cakes. The exceptions are sheet cakes and smash cakes. (See the chart below for prices.)
- When are you open? Can I just drop by?
I am available by appointment only. My business hours have changed. My new hours are: Monday through Friday 10 am to 5 pm, Saturday 9 am to 12 noon for pick ups only. I am closed on Sunday.
- Ok so, how can I place an order?
If you’re interested in ordering a cake, please call me at 432-290-5098 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll need to know how many servings you require to give you an accurate quote.
- I want to order a cake but I don’t get paid until the Friday after the party. Can you help me?
All orders MUST BE paid in full a minimum of 2 weeks before your event. If your event is within a week, full payment is due at the time the order is placed.
- My wedding (or quinceanera) is coming up. We’d like to order but not sure which flavor we’d like, can we taste them?
Tastings are available for orders over $150.00. The cost for tastings is $35.00 for 2 people. Additional guests are $5.00 per person.
- I am part of XYZ charity, will you donate something?
While I believe in donating to charities and helping our community, I am limited to contributing to one charity a year, which I choose in January.
- I am member or Veteran of the Armed Forces, do you offer a discount?
Yes, members and Veterans of the Armed Forces receive a 10% discount.
- I need to place an order at the last-minute and it must be done today by noon, can you do it?
I’m sorry, I cannot accommodate same day orders.
- How can I pay for my cake?
I accept cash and credit/debit cards.
- Do you offer gluten-free or sugar-free cakes?
- Can I pay you half now and half later after I get my cake?
All orders must be prepaid. See #6 above.
- Do you deliver and if so what are your fees?
Yes, I offer delivery in town for $5. Out of town deliveries are $.65/per mile round trip. For example, if you live in Imperial then the mileage would be 62 miles round trip. 62 x $.65 = $40.30.
- Do you charge extra for complex designs?
Yes, depending on the complexity of the design. For example, sugar flowers and figurines would be extra.
- Do you offer any other sort of discounts?
- Can I buy my own supplies and would you make it for me minus the cost of materials?
Nope. My reputation is attached to every cake I make. I insist on using the highest quality ingredients to ensure a quality product.
- I had to cancel my party for this weekend and I already paid for my cake, can I have a refund?
I’m sorry, orders are not refundable. You can, however, use the monies paid towards a future order.
- I need a cake for 6 months from now can I prepay it now?
- I’m your cousin on your aunt’s husband’s stepdad’s side. Can I get a discount?
- It’s Monday, I just found out that I need a cake for this Saturday, can you help me?
Possibly, depending on my workload. Your order will be to be paid in full when you place it.
- What kind of icing do you do?
I use traditional American buttercream, aka sugar frosting. It is made with real butter and sugar.
- I don’t like super sweet frosting, do you have anything for me?
My buttercream, while sweet isn’t overly so. You are able to enjoy the yummy flavors I have.
- What flavors do you offer?
I offer many different flavors. You can see those here.
- I don’t want delivery, where do I pick up?
My address is on the invoice I send with every order. All orders scheduled for weekend events MUST be picked up by 12 noon Saturday.
- If I can’t make the pickup time what happens?
You can come pick up your cake when I open again on Monday. Please be on time.
- My question wasn’t addressed here, what now?
Send me an email with your question. email@example.com
- How much are sheet cakes?
Sheet cakes priced here are a single layer cake with no fillings.
SIZE SERVINGS COST 1/8 15 $ 40 1/4 24 $ 50 1/2 35 $ 70 3/4 54 $ 90 Full 70 $110
- Can I get a filling in my sheet cake?
Yes, it is an additional $10.00.
- What about the smash cakes? How much are those?
Smash cakes are $35 each.